index_01
pic1
pic2
pic3
pic4
pic5
pic6
pic7
pic8
pic9
pic10
pic11
pic12

Over the past 75 years, Kelly's Korner has been a local landmark for the residents of Huntingdon County. During this time, Kelly's Korner has acquired a great history. Before 1923, Harry W. Wagner owned the property. Mr. Wagner sold the property to Luis Saltzman in September of 1928 and made the property commercial by opening a filling station and eating establishment.

Click here for Online Ordering!

spec
pic16
blacklogo-supersmall

Website Design by
Infinity Design Studios

fsmall
foots

11:00AM - 2:00PM

11:00AM - 8:30PM

11:00AM - 8:30PM

11:00AM - 9:00PM

11:30AM - 7:30PM

11:00AM - 9:00PM